Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BBQ

Last night we barbequed. I usually make Stephen BBQ about once a week or so. It puts him to work and gives me a bit of a break. I say “a bit” because I still have to do all the prep work. I got some albacore during our every other week trip to whole foods and thought it would be good as a kabob.

Here are the raw kabobs next to the lime and cilantro sauce. (I made sure none of that nasty cilantro came anywhere near my kabobs, gross!)



We also grilled some corn on the cob because, well, it’s the best!



Gettin hot.



This is Stephen's grilling face.



Stephen plays with Lilo while the food cooks. He tells her “shhhh” and then they race across the yard.



And of course we have some wine.





The finished meal. We over cooked the fish a little but it was still good.

2 comments:

Patti said...

WOW....that's making me hungry!!! I'm with you....no Cilantro for me!

Nancy said...

NO cilantro for me either. Megan I believe you should be a chef. I would hire you if I had a restaurant.