Thursday, June 28, 2012

28 Weeks



And boy does she kick.

And punch.

And all kinds of moves where I just say "Alice! What on earth are you doing in there!"

On the plane ride to California she learned to push her feet into my right rib cage.  Not the most fun for me.

I do love feeling her move.

Stephen and I always laugh when he will put his head on my belly and she punches him in the face.

 (Funny how outside of the belly that act would cause a very different response :o)

I am officially big enough for people not to hesitate on commenting on my pregnancy.

Thankfully I have yet to have a stranger touch my belly, I hope it stays that way.

Other than the heartburn the pregnancy is still going great.

I have met my new midwives (there are 3, one who has her license and 2 who are about to get theirs, they all work together).

They are very nice and I am excited to do my home birth with them.

It's still so hard to believe that in just a couple months we will be holding our little Alice!



No comments: