Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Christmas in California: Part 4


After church on Sunday we did a mini photo shoot in our Sunday best in front of my parents Christmas tree.

Taking pictures of a toddler is impossible!




My parents and Alice.


Chewing on an ornament, that's safe right?


Most pictures look like this, her trying to get down.


This is the best we could get, accomplished by me holding an ornament in front of her then quickly dropping it down before the picture is taken.


Just for fun, here is last year.  (side note: Stephen lost about 15 pounds since then)


That afternoon we headed to my Aunt and Uncle's house for a big Cooney Christmas.

Alice was very entertained by my dad's water bottle.


It soon became Alice's water bottle, as it became clear that the volume was not decreasing but likely increasing.


Snacks with Boppa.


Trying a candy cane.


This face plus a whole body shiver was hilarious, but she quickly went back for more.


 Fun with cousin (second cousin? cousin once removed? whatever) Emily.


My Boppa handing out presents.


It's always a lot of fun when the Cooney clan gets together.

No comments: