Saturday, February 11, 2017

Napa Christmas


So, I know it's been a while since Christmas time but I've been busy getting ready for Rutherford to come and since he is taking his sweet time, I now have time to blog about Christmas.

Alice was easy on the flight to California, she just watched movies.  Jane was the difficult one.  She's not very interested in movies yet and spent the whole flight climbing over me and Stephen.

As usual, we spent the 1st half of our visit in Napa with my parents.

The fun started with a trip to the Jelly Belly Factory.  It was something I had done a few times as a kid but it had been years since I had gone.


It was a lot of fun and the free samples were very tasty :)




Then we went to Fenton's for lunch and some amazing ice cream sundaes!


The next adventure began with a girls outing to get our nails done.  Alice of course chose the sparkly pink polish.



Then to San Fransisco (Jane stayed behind with my friend Anna) to see Cirque du Soleil, Luzia.


Alice LOVED it!


She especially loved the Mexican wrestling mask she got and wore it for a surprisingly long time which made me laugh so much!


Next day was the ice skating rink.





My dad chased around the little ones the whole time :)



Alice loved ice skating and didn't want to stop.


We also spent a day with our friends the Dunnes and brought back together these two besties.



And of course it wouldn't be Christmas without making cookies with Nana!




Cousins!



Jane is just too cool.


Love spending time with my grandparents!


My parents with all their grandkids.


As always, a fun and whirlwind time in Napa.




Then it was onto Stephen's family.

No comments: