Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wolfe Whirlwind

Hey everyone!

Well the Wolfe family has come and gone and like always it was a fun and crazy whirlwind of a time.

The big BBQ at our place went well.

The wedding was lovely.

The week of hanging out at the beach and pool with family was fun.

It is going to take me a while to edit all the pictures.

I took about 350 at the wedding alone.

But here is a sneak peak at a couple of wedding pictures I have edited.

(Just a reminded, you can click on the picture to see it full size)

The groom and his groomsmen.



The bride and her bridesmaids.



My favorite part of "event" or "candid" photography is catching glimpses of looks and emotions that you would never get in a posed picture.

These two are my favorite pictures (so far)

I love how Michael is looking at Patti.



I love how Patti is looking at Michael.



Ah...so romantic.

More to come.

Soon...

..ish

1 comment:

Patti said...

LOVE the sneak preview...we are so thankful that the whole Wolfe family could be a part of our special day... and so thankful that we are blessed with such a photographer within that family!! Thanks so much for all you do!