Sunday, May 13, 2012

First Mother's Day

I had my first Mother's Day today.

It started at 3:30am dropping Stephen off to go on a week long training in Utah.

Not the best start to the day.

Even so, I am so happy today.

For women dealing with infertility, Mother's Day can be very painful.

The memory of those past Mother's Days remind me how blessed I am to be able to celebrate this Mother's Day as a mother.

I am still constantly amazed at God's goodness in blessing me with my little Alice.

Yesterday Stephen drove me to a restaurant an hour away so that I could have eggs benedict for a Mother's Day breakfast.



I thought it was very sweet of him to remember that I had been craving eggs benedict for a long time.

It was delicious.

I wish I had some now.

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope yours was delicious too :o)

No comments: