Friday, May 18, 2012

What if...

I have always enjoyed "what if" questions.

I think they are fun.

You know, questions like, "If you could have any super power, what would it be?"

Stephen hates these questions.

I learned this early on and tried my best to refrain from asking them.

But every once in a while I'll ask one.

The other day I asked Stephen "If you could have a wild animal as a pet, and it be completely tame, what would you have?"

He thought for a second and said "a bobcat"

Me: A bobcat!  That is the lamest thing ever!  Why a bobcat?

Me:  I would have like a tiger or cheetah, something cool like that.

Stephen:  I wouldn't want something that big, where would we keep it?

Me:  Ug, you totally don't get the point of these questions.  You are not supposed to be all logical about it.

Stephen:  I don't understand.

Me:  You're hopeless.

1 comment:

Edwards Family said...

Best post! So funny and so Stephen! Oh, I think I would choose a bear. Cuddly yet could ward off the bad guys.