Friday, May 11, 2012

Nursery

I, of course, started nursery planning as soon as I found out I was pregnant.

The difficult part has been trying to hold off on buying things until we found out the gender and until we actually have a nursery.

Well now we know the gender and are just a month away from moving and having a nursery.

I have a ton of ideas floating around in my head but one thing I know for sure is the feeling of the nursery.

Yep, the feeling.

You'll get what I mean in a second.

There are so many cute nursery ideas out there and most involve bright colors.

A long time ago I came across this nursery:

I loved it.

Not necessarily the style or theme but it just looking so calming.

And that is when I knew that was what I wanted for our nursery.

I want a nursery that feels calming.

Here are some more examples to give you a better idea of this abstract idea.


Mainly, I want all white furniture and really pale blue walls and no bright colors.

The other thing I want is to include Alice in Wonderland stuff without making it an obvious theme.

I want to have little things here and there that hint at Alice in Wonderland.

For example, I am thinking of getting this picture:


I also want to get a stuffed white bunny.

I'll probably have a little teacup somewhere.

Little things like that.

So that's what I have in mind so far.

Don't worry, I'll show you when I have it all finished :o)

No comments: