Tuesday, October 19, 2010

In Laws: Day 3

Being that it was Sunday, we pilled into 3 cars and all headed to our church.

After worship, in a moment of silence, Michelle picked up Avila and was walking out of the sanctuary to take her to children's church when we all heard "Bye Emma!"

By "we all", I mean the entire church, it was pretty cute though. She loves her sister.

After church we headed to our house.

It was the first time they had seen our house and the first time anyone had seen our house since we remodeled.

I was a bit of a nervous wreak because I was so excited to show it off but nervous that they should like it.

Well they all loved it, of course.

We spent the afternoon at Ko Olina Resort near our house while the boys went spear fishing (no luck there).

Avila's love for the pool is matched if not exceeded by her love for the beach (I mean, come on, she's named after a beach!)

The following a just a few of a few dozen adorable pictures of her in the sand.







Emma with Grandma Nancy.



I started calling Emma a "bobble head doll" because when I would try to take pictures of her, her head would always be bobbling about.

Michelle, looking awesome (can you believe she had a baby less than three months before this picture!)



The Edwards Family (minus Emma who was taking a nap)



After the beach we headed back to our house for dinner.

Although I love entertaining and cooking, I was a nervous wreak again hoping that everything came out alright.



Well they all loved it, of course.

For dessert, I had made 4 different kinds of sorbet.

Yes, I'll admit, I got a little carried away.

I made mango, papaya, pineapple and watermelon.

In all, it was about 10 quarts of sorbet.

And yes, there is still some in our freezer.

It was good though!

End day 3.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yes, that was a perfect day!!!

Yes, your house was absolutely beautiful and yes the food was marvelous!!!

Can't wait to come and visit again. Let me know when you are wanting visitors :)