Saturday, February 9, 2013

Alice: 5 Months






Weight:  About 14 or 15 pounds

Height:  Uknown

Appearance changes:  Um, she pretty much looks the same, just bigger.

New Skills:  She can sit up by herself for about 60 seconds.  She "blows bubbles".  She can hold onto objects really well now.

Likes:  The dogs, especially Lilo.  Watching me brush my teeth.  Sitting up in her bouncy chair.  Stephen.  She gets so happy when he comes home from work.

Dislikes:  Long naps and sleeping well at night.  She takes like 4 or 5, 20 minute naps a day and squirms and fusses at night.  Me and her have started sleeping in the guest bed so we have more room and so Stephen can sleep undisturbed.

Firsts:  First bump on the head.  We got into the bad habit of not always buckling Alice into her bouncy chair and when we weren't looking she leaned forward (she was never strong enough to do that before) and fell on the floor.  She cried and had a small bump on her forehead that was gone the next day.  We felt really bad and now always buckle her in.


She is now big enough to wear on my back.  It makes it a lot easier for me to do chores or cook.


Unfortunately I didn't realize the importance of a hood when I bought this carrier.  She does this when she starts falling asleep.


Her hair is long enough now for me to mess with and put bows in.




Petting the kitty.  Right after I took this picture Alice fell over on Giselle.  She didn't seem to appreciate that.


She loves chewing on her toes now.



She preferred her toes to the flamingo.


"No more pictures mom!"


No comments: