Sunday, January 18, 2015

32 Weeks: Pineapple




Jane is about the size of a pineapple!

Only about 2 months to go!

So crazy!

Speaking of crazy...

These hormones sure can make you feel a little off kilter.

Nesting has definitely begun.

I pulled out all of Alice's baby clothes and baby stuff, organized it all and put it in the dresser all ready for Jane.

Alice loves clothes and wanted to put on some of it and I had a hard time explaining to her that it was much too small.

I am hoping that seeing the baby clothes and things helps Alice understand that Jane will be coming out of mommy's belly, not sure she gets that yet.

We can't wait to meet Jane.

It's hard not to imagine her being just like Alice.

I have to remind myself that Jane could be completely different.

Though I am pretty sure she will be born with a head full of hair like Alice, judging by all the heartburn I am having.

(Supposedly there is a correlation between heartburn and your baby having lots of hair, may sound kinda crazy but was so true for Alice)

Other than the heartburn and the general, mild discomfort that comes from being so large, things are going great!

No comments: