Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Jane: 6 Months Old


Jane just turned 6 months old!

It came so fast!

She's pretty mobile, she gets around pretty good with an army crawl but has started doing a real crawl the last couple days.

She's pretty content crawling around and playing with her toys, trying to get at whatever Alice is doing.

She got her first non-breast milk the other day.  I gave her some banana but she just made a face like "why is this in my mouth?" and spit it out.

Unfortunately my good sleeper has started being a bad sleeper the last couple weeks.  I don't know why but she is waking up crying like 6+ times a night.  Thank goodness we co-sleep!

So of course I had to do some pictures of her turning 6 months, decided to do something similar to what I did with Alice.

Here is Alice at 6 months:


And now Jane:


Don't they look so different!

Alice looks more like Stephen and his family and Jane looks more like me and my family.

Here is some more cuteness for you.





Miss Pretty-in-Pink







And of course I had to get some sister pictures while I was at it!









No comments: