Wednesday, April 26, 2017

2 Months With Rutherford


My handsome guy is 2 months old now!  I can't believe he is already 2 months old but I also can't believe he has only been in our lives for 2 months!  I can't imagine life without him.


He is 13 pounds already!


He is a happy guy and rarely cries.


Big yawn.  He has been a great sleeper.  He goes to bed (in our room) about 7:30pm and will stay asleep until about 3am.  I hear him stirring and I nurse him and he goes right back to sleep.  Then he nurses probably 2 more times and wakes up at 6:30/7am.  He naps pretty well too.


The girls are still adore him and there as been no jealousy or adjustment issues.


I am trying to soak up every minute of this "baby time" cause I know just how quickly it's over.




 He is starting to smile more.


He also has the most adorable pouty face that he makes when something startles him.  He seems kinda sensitive to loud noises which is hard since his 2 big sister's are far from quiet!


I love dressing him like his daddy in polo shirts (this picture was just a coincidence).


I wear him a lot.  In the ring sling when we are out and usually on my back in the mei tai carrier when we are home.


We are loving our life with our little guy!


No comments: