Saturday, August 12, 2017

Playmat Quilt and Play Gym


My parents recently semi-retired and moved to Texas!

Now they are only an 8 hour drive away! (Yes, "only" it's a lot closer than CA, ok!)

Last month they came to visit for 2 weeks.

It was great.  We had so much fun and they were such a big help.

This gave me time to..

catch up on chores

nap

finish one of the many projects I've started

Start (and finish) a new project!

I blame my Dad.  He asked me to think of projects I would like him to do for me.

So I had him make me a play gym!


I used some wooden beads and silicone beads I had to make some toys for it. (I made a couple more different ones so I can switch them out)


I also painted a cute little peg doll family.


But of course I couldn't just put a blanket or something under it, I had to make a little playmat quilt.


I found this adorable fabric by Moda called Thicket.  Babies love monochrome!  (It also goes along with my new Scandinavian design obsession)


 Then of course I had to have my little model.
 


 



 
Hi, my name's Megan and I'm a craftaholic...

No comments: