Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Break

After working my parents for two weeks, we decided to give them a break.

And the downstairs concrete was being sealed and we couldn't be in the house anyways.

First we went to sharks cove and snorkeled. It was cloudy and not very warm (keep in mind that the whole time we were working on the house it was sunny and hot)

It was the first time I had been in the ocean since we moved here a year and a half ago.

I know, I'm lame. But like I always say, A phobia wouldn't be a phobia if it was rational. (mine is of sharks by the way)

We had a good time though and I didn't see any sharks. I did see 2 turtles and an octopus though.

We then took them hiking at Manoa Falls. This was the same place we took my grandparents and it was pouring down rain. So we came prepared this time, no flip flops :o)











No comments: