Monday, April 13, 2009

Vintemporary

So, because I have been without a job for almost 3 months now, and because I am bored to death at home, I have started a new business venture. I have started to get into sewing. It started with pillows for our house, then curtains and now, fabric bracelets and rings. I would love to make dresses and purses, but I have no clue how to do that, or how to follow a pattern. I don't know where the idea came from, but I started making these bracelets and I thought they were pretty cute. So I sent one to my best friend Anna to see what she thought. She texted me a few days later saying that a hip Fossil employee commented on her bracelet and that that was a sure sign of my success. So I have posted my creations on Etsy (my new obsession, thanks Michelle) and now I just have to wait and see if anyone else likes them. You can check them out for yourself at Vintemporary.esty.com

Here are a couple examples of my work.



1 comment:

Edwards Family said...

Love the bracelets but i couldn't find them on etsy. Can you email me a link. Thanks! Can't wait to visit!