Monday, April 27, 2009

Bagheera's Back!


Well I picked up Bagheera from the airport on Saturday. He is much larger than he was when we left him. He was about 8 pounds and now he is 14 pounds which is a big deal considering he didn’t get any taller or longer, just wider! He is quite the fat cat now. He seemed pretty uncertain when I first brought him home. I don’t think he remembers me. I introduced him to Lilo first. I am pretty sure they remembered each other. Lilo got really excited and Baggy didn’t hiss or anything. So then I decided to introduce Giselle, which if you remember from a previous blog I got her to be Baggy's girlfriend. He flipped out! She was purring but he immediately hissed and tried to attack her and she ran and hid under the dresser. He was so mad! That was the whole first day, him stalking her and attacking any chance he got. Now they are better. I don’t think Bagheera likes Giselle yet but he tolerates her and even plays sometimes. Giselle on the other hand seems to really like Bagheera. They spend a lot of the day fighting for their favorite spot which is the bench by the window that Bagheera is on in the picture. I hope someday they will learn to share it.

No comments: