Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Job, Finally!!

Well after 5 months, 12 jobs applied for and 3 phone interviews (all for the same job) I will finally start working on the 18th. The job is as a victim advocate for the Army. The job is not a therapy job so I will be looking for a job more in my field while doing this job. The job is to provide advocate services for members of the military and family members who have been victims of domestic violence or sexual assault. I will be helping these victims get the medical, legal and counseling services they need. It will be interesting and it’s a foot in the door to work with the military. I just hope I do well at the job and am able to keep myself from being too much of a therapist. But all in all I am praising God for providing this job.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations. I am happy they finally gave you a start date. You'll do great!!!!!

Nancy :)

Edwards Family said...

YEAH! What an answer to prayer! Praise the Lord!