Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Clever Apple: Custom work

So I have just finished putting all my new custom items in my shop.

For each one I had to make the sample and then another set ready to go for when I get an order.

For each sample, I tried to use the name a birthdate of someone I knew so that I could give it to them.

Because everyone I know have girls, I did have to make up one.

Here they are.






I was very excited yesterday to have my first sale.

Guess who the customer was?

My mom.

Hey, it still counts!

Now just a couple more sales and I may just cover the cost of all the supplies :o)

Making money or not, I'm still having fun doing it!

Take a look at all my work at,

cleverapple.etsy.com

Stay Clever!

Wow, that's really cheesy.

I had better work on a better sign off.

(suggestions welcome)

No comments: