Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 16 Belly Picture



While I was taking this picture (I take the pictures myself with a tripod and a remote) this happened:



Yep, Lilo photo bombed* my picture.

*Photo bomb: An otherwise normal photo that has been ruined or spoiled by someone who was not supposed to be in the photograph.

Guess she was getting tired of the baby getting all the attention.

So I let her join me.



Then of course Willow felt left out so she jumped in.



If it had been safe or possible, I would have grabbed an arm full of cats to join in too.

But I prefer my eyes as they are, rather than being scratched out.

1 comment:

Gr.G Arlene said...

Hi Blossom! You look more convincing from your point of view!
We are so happy for you. Let me know (if you plan on such knowledge)whether to trim the quilt with pink or blue. (Or I'll use rainbow!) Love you lots, Grammma (G.G. Arlene