Monday, July 2, 2012

Baby Shower


So we arrived in California on Saturday and on Sunday my mom threw me a baby shower.

I knew the theme was Alice in Wonderland but other than that I didn't know anything else.

But knowing my mom (who I inherited any artistic or creative talent I may have from) I knew she would go all out and it would be awesome.

I pulled up to my parents house to see this:






It was all so cute and so Alice :o)

Me and my best friend Anna, she is due a couple weeks before me.



Me and my cousin Katelyn, she was due like that day, though she didn't have her baby til a couple days later.



Alice got so many wonderful gifts, and especially lots of cute clothes.





My mom got me this beautiful frame that has a very sweet poem on it.


My side of the family:


Stephen's side of the family:


My mom and I:


Me and my bestest friends:


I love this candid picture, it's so cute how Stephen touches my belly all the time.


(No, boys weren't allowed, they went golfing and bowling and came back at the end of the shower)

It was a wonderful shower.

Thanks mom!

No comments: