Saturday, July 7, 2012

Photo Shoot: Part 1

While we were in Napa we did a maternity photo shoot with the awesome Nicholas Dunne Photography.

(Who also did our wonderful wedding pictures and happens to be my best friends)

Check out at http://www.facebook.com/nickdphoto

For the first half of the shoot I had come up with the idea for it to be of Stephen and I making pancakes in his mom's kitchen.

Now I know this sounds kinda weird for a maternity photo shoot but I love pictures to be more candid and to be a representative of real life.

I wanted some pictures that showed how Stephen and I really are together with my belly, not just pretty posed shots.

Here is how it turned out:




















They may not be the kind of pictures you blow up and turn into canvas prints on your wall or frame and give to the grandparents but in terms of capturing our lives with the joy of baby on the way, they are perfect.

I love them.

Photo Shoot: Part 2 to come soon!

No comments: