Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Patch


When Alice was 6 weeks old we took her to a pumpkin patch.

I was really looking forward to going and enjoying the Fall weather, wearing boots, drinking hot cider and all the things we missed out on in Hawaii.

Sadly, it was close to 80 degrees the day we went.

Oh well.





 I kept trying to get a picture of her with these funky looking pumpkins but every time we set her down next to them she would cry.


Then daddy would save her.


She loves her daddy.




On top of a huge pumpkin.



Alice as farmer John.





We had a good time and lots of people commented on how cute and tiny Alice is, though most people were confused about what gender she is but I guess that is what I get for dressing her in gender neutral clothes.

How could I help it, do you see how adorable that outfit is?!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Absolutely adorable...and very autumn-ish!!