Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Vote!


In case you didn't get enough of voting yesterday, I have something very important for you to vote on today.

It is vital to the success of this nation.

Just kidding.

I'm just wondering if you think Alice looks more like me or Stephen :o)

It's a question we've been asking ourselves since she was born but neither Stephen nor I know the answer.

It's so hard to tell because all her features still look like baby features and like no one in particular.

So I took some of Stephen and my baby pictures to see if we could tell from that.

Here is what I've got.

Now before you look at the pictures, don't make the mistake that most people make, which is jumping to the conclusion that two people look alike because they are posed the same.  You have to look at specific features to really tell similarities.

Now take a look and vote!

Stephen and Alice:



Me and Alice:






5 comments:

Amy said...

I think she looks like Stephen. Especially her eyes :) That may def change as she grows though!

annaedunne said...

I think she looks like an equal mix.

The Rendleman Family said...

I gotta agree that she has Stephen's eyes! Looking more like him right now, but they change so much in the first year, that she may just end up looking like you more in a few months!

Elisha Schreck said...

I have to agree with Anna on this one, she is a pretty good mixture of the both of you at this point.

Nancy said...

I vote she has a little of each of you which equals an adorable "Alice".