Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Clever Apple Grand Re-Opening!


I have kept you in suspense long enough.

My CleverApple shop is finally re-opened!

And what am I selling?

Baby shoes!



But not just any baby shoes, these shoes come with snap-on, interchanging embellishments!

One shoe, so many looks!



You have your choice from satin poppies:


Felt flowers:


Or fabric buttons:


But the options don't end there!

You can get them reversible!

With a solid color:




Or one of these patterns:







Or one of these premium patterns (which I adore!):




But wait!  There's more!

I also have adjustable headbands with snap-on embellishments!  (and a cute model to show them off)




Not only do you get endless looks but you don't have to worry about your little one growing out of it!

You can choose one of these great elastic colors:


And then choose the snap-ons which are the same satin, felt and fabric button options as shown with the shoes, only the satin flower is bigger.

All the snap-ons are interchangeable so that means when the baby grows out of one size of shoes, the snap-ons will work for the next size up.  (so hopefully return customers :o)

This also means that the snap-ons for the shoes work for the headbands and vice versa.

But the headband satin flower would look too big on the shoe.

I do include a warning with the shoes and headbands that you need to keep an eye on your little one to make sure she doesn't pull off the snap-on embellishment and try to eat it since it can be a choking hazard.

It's the same with hair clips and such.

The snaps are pretty strong and Alice has never been able to pull the flowers off (and she has tried) but you never know what little Hercules babies are out there :o)

So that's it!

That is what I have been working on for the past 2 months or so.

I hope you (and everyone else) loves it!

So check it out here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CleverApple

3 comments:

Patti said...

What a great idea.....guess we shouldn't buy any shoes or headbands for Alice now :) You are too crafty!!!

jessicafeinberg said...

I need to be your neighbor so you can teach me your ways!! :)

Marisa said...

Seriously genius! I found you on pinterest from alices room post and started browsing, and i gotta tell you i am LOVING THIS IDEA!!! I wish you much success and tons of repeat customers ;)