Thursday, September 12, 2013

Alice's First Birthday!


Since we just moved and don't really know anyone in Baton Rouge yet, we didn't have a party for Alice's birthday.

But we still had a fun day.

It started with a photo shoot that I had cooked up in my head a while back.

It did not go as planned.

The plan was to set up balloons in the grass and I would take pictures as Alice played with them.

She had never played with balloons before.

Turns out, she is not a fan.


She especially did not like having one tied to her wrist.



But thankfully with the help of Daddy, Boppa and Nana, we were able to get some smiles.




 I love this one.  I have been trying for a while to get a picture of her adorable toothy grin.








At one point she ran off to daddy like "Please save me from this photo shoot!"






 Then we pulled out the bubbles to entertain her.





You can see her hair getting more curly in the humidity.



Silly girl was more interested in the leaf than the balloons or bubbles.


And pulling up grass.






Reading with Boppa and Nana.



More on her birthday soon.


No comments: