Friday, January 14, 2011

The Shout Out



A few months ago I discovered that I could see how many people read my blog as well as what country my blog was being read from.

These stats cover from May 2010 til now.

I knew my family and in-laws read my blog but what I didn’t know was that I was read internationally.

Yes that’s right, I am “world famous”.

So here is a shout out to the

36 readers in Russia

29 in India

22 in Canada

18 in Belize

18 in Vietnam

17 in China

17 in Singapore

13 in Poland

11 in Germany

2 in Israel

1 in France

1 in Hungary

and

1 in Sweden

I have no idea why you read my blog, it's really not that interesting, but thanks.

Now those numbers aren’t really the number of people but the number of pageviews.

So technically there could be one reader in Russia who has looked at my blog 36 times.

Either way it's flattering.

Now how many page views in the United States you ask? 2,863.

The most popular post, at 27 views, is the one I did on containers in September 2010.

I really don’t consider that post my best work.

My favorite is still “The War” from February 2010.

So to all my readers, international and domestic, thanks for reading the mad ramblings of a redhead.

PS New to my blog is the "Meet the Pack" page (located just below the heading) where you can find out about our crazy family.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow, I am really impressed. Maybe you should write a book or articles for a magazine or newspaper. I know I look forward to viewing your blog.