Friday, March 22, 2013

Clever Apple is coming back!


I closed down my Etsy shop when we left Hawaii.

It wasn't really planned, it just came from having all our things in boxes while in Missouri and finding out we were having a baby and then having said baby.

Somehow I just didn't have the time (or much of a desire) to sit and embroider for hours.

But lately I have missed doing crafty things and now that Alice is older I have (a little) more time to work on things.

Also, with Stephen getting out of active duty and into the reserves and starting school soon, some extra income certainly wouldn't hurt.

So I am re-opening my Etsy shop CleverApple.

Though the name is the same, the product is different.

I'm keeping it a surprise what it is but be sure it's adorable and genius!

(Well, at least I think so)

It is taking a lot of time and work to get everything ready but if all goes well, I should be opening my shop in the beginning of April.

Here are some pictures of my work space (aka the dining room table) to give you some hints.










1 comment:

jessicafeinberg said...

i think i'm excited. :)