Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yogurt #2





Brand: Bellwether Farms

Type: Sheep Milk

Ingredients: Sheep milk and live cultures

Nutrition: 130 calories, 7g fat, 7g sugar and 9g protein

Taste: I am again learning my lesson that it was a bad idea to taste these yogurts plain. I have had this yogurt in plain and in strawberry. Strawberry was good. Plain, well lets just say the fruit evens out the flavor better. It was rather tart. It also had another taste to it, like, sheep I guess. Almost, cheesy like.

Consistency: Smooth and creamy

Awards: 1st place for cutest label

Tied with goat for 1st place for least amount of sugar

1st place for least amount of ingredients

Conclusion: Similar to goat milk, healthy, tastes alright, just not plain.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I just can't eat plain yogurt. The ones with fruit usually have so much sugar/calories. Can't wait to hear if you find one that I would like :)