Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Confession

I have a confession to make. It’s rather embarrassing. Here it is, I am addicted to…

The Bachelor.

I am so ashamed!

Now let me say, I have never watched it before and I never plan to watch it again. I was flipping through the channels and I just happened to come across the first episode of this season of The Bachelor. That was it. I was sucked in.

Every week I have turned on that garbage (or as Stephen loves to say, degenerate) of a show. Though there are worse shows. Those Real Housewives shows and Grey’s Anatomy make this look like Leave it to Beaver!

Stephen has even watched it sometimes with me (though he may deny this to his grave). He and I totally agree on it! It makes me feel good because he doesn’t like the hot or slutty girls. His favorite was the virgin who wasn’t the prettiest but was more mature and wholesome.

I try to make myself feel better by excusing it as psychological and relational analysis. It is very interesting to watch relationships develop in such a weird, unnatural way. One thing I am sure of is that no self-respecting woman would go on this show. It’s just an excuse for a guy to be a total player!

The other night was the finale so now I have rid myself of it…now to keep myself from watching the new season of America’s Next Top Model.

Oops, there’s another confession!

Quick Stephen! Unplug the TV!

One thing we can all agree on though, the Bachelor was pretty darn good looking! (No, not as good looking as Stephen)



Though he is really stupid for picking Vienna instead of Tenley! He doesn’t deserve her anyway! (Stephen was even more upset about it than me!)

3 comments:

Edwards Family said...

My confession - I watch Grey's Anatomy. Every year I tell myself to stop, but oh how I love the drama. Every week I finish an episode and thank the Lord for my wonderful husband and beautiful NORMAL (or at least close to normal) life.

Patti said...

My confession...I watch The Bachelor AND Grey's Anatomy. I can even get Michael to stay awake...although I have to listen to his snide comments...on occasion. I am also a fan of The Good Wife and Castle, although I have to record and watch them at an earlier time.

Nancy said...

Then there is me. The one who doesn't watch TV very often. But after seeing that young man's picture I may have to join you guys: