Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mini posts

So I have decided to start doing mini posts.

I realized that no matter how much I was determined to blog regularly, the time it takes to edit photos and write posts just was more than I have sometimes.

So now I am going to do some mini posts the fill in the gaps of my larger posts.

These posts are going to only have pictures taken from my phone and edited with instagram.

So here goes, mini post #1!

Stephen took the week off from work (now you know why I havent had time to post, he is such a distraction!).

So we went up to North Shore one day and got shaved ice.

I always feel there is way too much shaved ice for me to eat and half way through I am over it and just want the ice cream at the bottom.

So I dump some of it out.

And to my surprise, a chicken came over a ate some!



(The chicken wasn't a surprise, they're like squirrels around here. The fact that it liked shaved ice was a surprise.)

No comments: