Friday, May 6, 2011

My Seattle Adventure: Part 3

Sorry it’s taken me a while to post again. Stephen took some time off of work and has been distracting me.

One of the things I was very excited to see while visiting Seattle was the tulips (no tulips in Hawaii).

So one day Anna and I packed the kids up in the car and went to Mt Vernon to see the tulips.

Well there weren’t many tulips, we were too early.

There were some though, see.



But there were tons of daffodils, see.





Anna and the kids.

(I learned on this trip, even with having a photographer for a dad, Tyler wasn't always a fan of getting her picture taken)



Though Anna and I enjoyed the flowers, the kids seemed less impressed.

Fox was more interested in trying to choke on some rocks.



Tyler was more interested in playing in the puddles



and looking at worms.



Look at that cutie!



I miss him.

After that, we went to a feed store to see if they had any baby chicks for the kids to see.

They didn't have the chicks out to pet and hold but they did have these:





Ducklings!

Fox was very excited about these.



We had to keep a hold on him because it would have probably been fatal for one of the ducks if he got his strong little baby hands on one of them.

Look at this cute face!



(Are you tired of all the Fox pictures? I didn't think so.)

Tyler was pretty excited about them too.



It was a fun day.

Also while in Seattle, the Dunnes took me to see this awesome view.



That’s Mt. Rainier in the back.

Speaking of mountains..

Seattle is a tricky place.

The whole first week I was there, I had no idea that there were huge beautiful mountain ranges all around Seattle.

The overcast sky always covered them up.

Anna kept telling me about how beautiful all the mountains were and I was starting to doubt her when the skies cleared and bam! Mountains!

That sealed the deal. I want to live in Seattle.

Not to mention how fun it would be to live near this cute family!



Oh Seattle, why cant you be 30 degrees warmer?

And sunnier?

1 comment:

Nick D said...

You guys should probably move here.