Monday, June 27, 2011

Campfire Chic Interview

It's up!

My interview with Campfire Chic!

I feel so famous.

Check it out here:

http://campfirechicblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/seller-interview-megan-of-clever-apple.html

Thanks Kam!!

Also up are some new pieces in my shop.

I love this piece.





It's one of my favorites.

The "&" was made with a new satin silver floss I got and I love how it turned out.

Then there are these two super cute fabric pieces.





Who doesn't love some cute old lady goats sewing?

I had originally bought the fabric with the intention of doing some embroidery on it but I decided it was just so cute on its own that it deserved to be framed as is.

I also have made a new "Do Something Creative Everyday" piece that is 6 inches rather than the 8 inches.



I love adding the single sequin, its such a fun little detail.

I am also really excited because I finally sold Mimi the Mouse!



She was one of my first pieces way back in January.

I never understood why no one seemed to want her.

She was always one of my favorites.

But now she is headed to a nice home in Michigan.

Bye Mimi!

So all and all, an exciting week for CleverApple.

2 comments:

Edwards Family said...

Avila and Emma LOVE their little critter names! Patti found little fabric butterflies to stick on their wall too. It's like a little enchanted forest in their now!

Love you guys!

Nancy said...

Read your interview on the Campfire Chic website. Great job! It was fun and very interesting to read.