Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Shop Banner!

I am really excited about the new shop banner I made today!

I really didn't like the old one and I was so proud of myself for figuring out how to make the new one.

So here it is.

Before:



After:



So much better right?

It looks more professional and it matches my business cards.

One of the reasons I am working so much on my shop right now is that a wonderful blogger has asked to feature me in her blog!

I am so excited, honored and nervous!

What if they don't like me?

What if my interview answers are stupid?

What if my pictures are bad?

ok so maybe I'm not THAT nervous, but I am a little.

Her blog has over 400 followers!

I have 4.

Who is the "her" I have been talking about?

Kam from Campfire Chic!

You can check her out here: campfirechicblog.blogspot.com

(I wish I was cool and new how to turn the "here" into a clickable link but I am SO not that computer savvy)

So in preparation for becoming super famous I have been working on my shop.

I'll let you know when she features me, it should be sometime this month.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I really like your new shop banner. It is cheery and eye catching.

Good luck :)

Patti said...

...and it's...well,...clever!! And as an owner of an apple orchard, very apple-y. You are welcome to come anytime to Anderson Valley and bask in the apples and get inspiration..if needed!

Edwards Family said...

I like the banner. Super cute.