Monday, June 6, 2011

New Pieces

I have been working hard on my Etsy shop lately and have come up with some new pieces.

This piece was inspired by this quote from Alice in Wonderland:

"Curiouser and curiouser!" cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English).

(By the way, if you have never read Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, you are really missing out)



For some reason whenever I think of Alice in Wonderland, I also associate it with the color purple.

This piece sold the same day I put it in my shop.



I knew there had to be a lot of Princess Bride lovers out there but goodness!

If you are not familiar with this quote, I may have to block you from my blog, we obviously have nothing in common.

Just kidding.

Kinda.

Here is another feather piece that I made with a very natural color palette in mind.



I also made another Mr. Darcy piece in a different color scheme.



Can you believe I have sold 5 Mr. Darcy pieces?

The ladies really do love Mr. Darcy.

I also put together this fun butterfly trio.



I'm in a bit of an embroidering frenzy right now.

I suddenly got a lot of good ideas and great fabrics and I cant wait to put them together.

In case you forgot, here's the link to my shop.

cleverapple.etsy.com

2 comments:

Nancy said...

These are great!!!

krs10ferro said...

Hey Megan looks great! I would like to order a set like your 3 piece with the butterflies only in red white and blues to go in my kitchen. let me know if that is something you can do. you can email me or facebook me. ~Christen