Sunday, February 21, 2010

My New Obsession

You may have noticed that I have been posting a lot more lately. What is the reason for this new found obsession? Partially, from boredom of no good TV, from a lack of other hobbies, from lack of satisfaction at work, need for photographic inspiration and most of all, from The Pioneer Woman. Who is she? Well she is an amazing blogger and my inspiration for my current blogging obsession. Her blog is so interesting and fun to read. She takes simple everyday stuff and makes it fun and interesting. It all started by me reading her love story about her and her husband. I spent 2 straight days at work doing nothing but reading it (don’t tell my boss). At the end I felt like I knew her, as if we were friends. (That sounds a little lonely and pathetic but true all the same) She has such a witty way of writing that shows you her life, personality and sense of humor. I could never hope to be as good of a blogger as her but I can still have fun trying. I hope to have more people reading this so tell your friends how awesome this blog is :o)

If you want to join in the obsession go to thepioneerwoman.com

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I don't even know how to get started and not sure my life would be as interesting as yours. But I will check out the webesite and hopefully she will inspire me too!