Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tuna Breath

This morning I was making tuna salad for lunch out of our leftover tuna we got from the farmers market. Bagheera was around and he loves canned tuna so I decided to see if he liked fresh tuna. Well I gave him a little piece and he loved it! He went nuts! He followed me around all morning begging for more. Ever seen a cat beg? If not, this is what it looks like.



Look at the intensity in those eyes! If I had to guess, I would say that he is coming up with a diabolical plan to kill me so that he can have all the tuna to himself.



I am pretty sure he would have given his left paw for some more.

Oh my, what have I started! If this gets out of hand, he may need to go to tuna rehab.

Alright, enough with the cheesy jokes.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love the new look for the blog.