Monday, September 13, 2010

Hurricane Season

You probably didn’t hear it on the news, but a hurricane swept threw Oahu last week.

Because of this hurricane, I have neglected my blog until it blew over.

It was Hurricane In-Laws.

There was a calm before the storm and then it started to build.

First to hit was my father-in-law and his significant other.

The next day it was my mother-in-law and her husband.

Then the following day it was my sister-in-law, her husband and two kids.

A couples days later it was my uncle-in-law and his wife.

It then became, the perfect storm!

And they all stayed with us.

Just kidding!

All joking aside, my husband’s family came to visit for labor day weekend and they stayed at the military hotel near Waikiki.

We had a great time.

Busy, but great.

More to follow.

Still cleaning up the aftermath.

Sneak peak:

3 comments:

Edwards Family said...

That is perfect! I took a video of my dad jumping and all the local boys cheering. So funny. that was a great day.

Patti said...

More pics of hurricane Wolfe!!! (and significant other - if wrinkles and extra pounds are tastefully cropped out!)

Edwards Family said...

Can't wait to see the other pics! Any chance you could mail a CD of them or email them!!!

See you at Christmas!